HONOUR-OUR-ARMED-FORCES-LOGO-ON-WHITE-BACKGROUND
A small military non profit organisation that aims to support the armed forces community including ex servicemen and women as well as current serving military personnel and cadet detachments. Donations are raised via fundraising events, pop up shops and our 3rd party online store. No staff member is paid, this also includes the trustees. 98% of donated money is used for helping the people in need and the remaining 2% is on admin and day to day running of the organisation.

*Currently we are in the process of becoming a fully pledged charity, with the aim to achieve this in the new year.

Knight Sportswear - Honour Our Armed Forces Store

null

For each HOAF item sold on the Knight Sportswear shop £4 goes directly to Honour Our Armed Forces and help them continue in their work.

Would you like to get involved?

Contact us via our Contact Form 0r Contact us Via our Social Media Platforms that can be found below: